Counselling is not just for people who are experiencing a crisis or are unable to cope. It is also for any individuals, couples or families who are:
- struggling to find personal meaning in life;
- seeking new directions; or
- experiencing conflict or critical decisions.
Some of the areas we help people with are;
- Counselling sp
- Stress Management
- Work Issues
- Relationship Issues and Marriage Counselling
- Marriage and pre marriage counselling
- Grief and Loss
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Anger Management
- Men’s Issues
- Spiritual Abuse
- Ageing issues
- Stress and burnout
- Problems of self-esteem
- Abuse issues
Why book a counselling session with Insight Counselling?
- We help people with a range of life issues & problems.
- Wayne has 14 years experience as a counsellor and 23 years as a Station Officer in the SA metro Fire Service giving peer support to traumatised Fire Fighters.
- I've been working with clients referred by ACT victim support for the last 4 years.
- We have an honest, confidential non-judgmental approach and my desire is for my clients to move forward in life.
We have many therapy styles we use and design the therapy to suit your needs;
- Gestalt Therapy
- Narrative therapy
- Acceptance & Commitment therapy
- Body focus Therapy
- Christian Counselling
- Emotion Focus therapy
- Solution focus therapy.
Monday - Friday
8:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm (Wayne Only)
Wayne is also available at Moruya NSW on a monthly basis
2837 Princes Hwy, Moruya NSW
Mr Wayne Rowe - Director & Head Counsellor
Registered Clinical Member/supervisor of Christian Counsellors Association (CCAA) NSW. PACFA reg.
Wayne is the director of the centre and has served in the Emergency Services for 23 years, involved in peer support groups for Critical Incident Stress Debriefs, and a phone counsellor through Living Hope.
He has counselling experience in trauma, grief, addictions, abuse (physical and sexual), marriage and relationship problems, burnout, anxiety and depression. CCAA & PACFA approved Counselling Supervisor.
Sharon Beresford - Associate Counsellor
Advanced Diploma of Counselling and Family Therapy (Ch.)
Since completing her studies in 2004, Sharon has been actively involved in counselling, working mainly with women of all ages. She has continued in her various roles in worship, youth ministry and leadership in her church as well as raising her three children with her husband.
Sharon is a chaplain at a north Canberra high school and finds working with teenagers demanding and satisfying. Her counselling work incorporates all her experiences particularly with children and youth, sexual abuse, relationships, family, women, mental illness and spiritual concerns. CCAA Registered.
Bernadette Esplin - Associate Counsellor
Grad Cert (counselling & family therapy)
Bernadette has been working in the field of counselling for the last 7 years. Bernadette's experience covers all areas of counselling including family/relationships, anxiety, depression, stress, grief/loss, trauma/abuse. An area of interest is working with families with special needs children. Bernadette has a desire to see all people living a life of meaning and she uses a range of therapies to help client's reach their goals. CCAA Registered Counsellor